Thursday 4 March 2021

Budget

 

Budget Description:

This is the budget list for the initial shooting, however I didn't add stuff such as travel cost because I believe that this promotional video will be possible without hiring a van to travel to different locations as the locations chosen are local, making it cheaper and easier to travel. So I believe that the majority of the budget will go towards paying the actors involved and hiring equipment that isn't already preowned. This is a big difference price wise from the first rough estimate discussed in the pitch meeting as I believe that this promotional video can be created for much less than I thought at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practical Skills Evaluation

Evaluation: Over the entire unit my practical skills and knowledge of these skills have also increased a lot since the beginning of the year...