Wednesday 14 October 2020

Video Montage/ Old Editing Video


 For this video example, i was set the task to create an old school montage type of video. So I filmed my mum and sister baking some halloween cookies however with the use of editing and premier pro, i was able to edit it in a way that gave the video a old type of feel to it. I did this by adding a black and white filter to each clip as well as overlaying a flickering effect to give the illusion that it was filmed on a older camera almost as if it was actually filmed on film. If I was to go back and make improvements to this video, I would have tried to add more light to a few of the clips as in areas of the video the clips are a little darker than other. Typically I would have used a tripod however for this style of video it was meant to represent a home video so the hand held style suited the style of the video more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practical Skills Evaluation

Evaluation: Over the entire unit my practical skills and knowledge of these skills have also increased a lot since the beginning of the year...