Tuesday 20 October 2020

Design Brief for My Montage Video

I am going to create a new wave style video, based on a montage scene. In this montage video I want to include filming style/techniques which i have researched from french new wave films I had looked at and analysed. Techniques such as panning, establishing shots, tracking shots and long shots. When I was thinking of places to film, I was restricted to certain area, this is because of the pandemic that is currently occurs so it can be dangerous depending on where you go. So I had to be cautious about that, however I decided that I would film our journey to the pumpkin patch because it was a safer option than most being that you were required to wear a face mask as well as it being an outdoor event.  I knew that it would be a large field as I had researched and googled what the pumpkin patch looked like so I knew I could get some panning shots of the fields. I had looked at the weather that day as well to check that it wouldn't be raining otherwise it would have made everything gloomy and harder to film, which I did not want. I also wanted to get a few tracking shots of my sister in the fields because i knew she was coming too. Hopefully this should all go to plan and I am able to get the shots I need to create my montage video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Practical Skills Evaluation

Evaluation: Over the entire unit my practical skills and knowledge of these skills have also increased a lot since the beginning of the year...