Monday 1 March 2021

Communication with the Clients

 Recordings of the meetings occurring over this promotional video production:

In this video, it shows evidence of the first meeting with the client. This video shows what the client wants from this promotional video by showing a brief. This brief includes details such as target audience, the entire project that I'm making the promotional video for, and examples of evidence we need to show throughout this process to show progress. This whole video is just a more in depth look into the brief and just discussing ideas such as ideas already coming to our heads.


The Pitch Meeting:

This next video clips is evidence of me explaining my pitch idea and explaining it. After that i receive feedback from the entire group, this feedback was highly needed because it made my idea improve and also allowed me to hear other peoples opinion about my pitch. This clip has been edited to just my pitch idea however in the meeting we did go through everyones pitches as well, allowing everyone to give feedback and help everyone. The pitch we talked about was essentially out initial ideas of what we wanted the promotional video to look like, such as the story the video will go through. As well as the ideas, we had to come up with a rough estimate of a budget, and everyones prices varied because all the ideas shared were completely different so some were more expensive than others.

For my idea, after the pitch meeting I decided that i want to stick with my original idea however change it a little from the feedback given. This would be that I want the promotional video to be more sentimental by showing images from the past, like victorian, viking... I want to do this because I realised while in the pitch meeting, I needed to include a more historical feeling into the promotional video, rather than people just realising they're related through the app.



Client 1 to 1's:
In this meeting with the client, we discuss the progress what has happened so far, making sure to keep up to date and in sync with the GAANT chart. I was also given feedback from the client from what more evidence they want to see in the weeks to come leading up the final weeks. So overall we just went over evidence of progress being made towards the promotional video.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Practical Skills Evaluation

Evaluation: Over the entire unit my practical skills and knowledge of these skills have also increased a lot since the beginning of the year...