Thursday 22 October 2020

Experimental Music Video Clip

 


This is my first attempt at creating a video to a audio that was given to me, we were told to use clips from YouTube so I chose to stick with a ocean/wave theme to go with the audio. In the video I try to edit it so every time their is a click or a boom in the audio, it changes to another clip. If I was to create this again or have another go at something similar to this, I would make sure that the clips were all similar sizes and the clips constantly change throughout the video because they were all take from different videos, as well as trying different editing techniques to further my research and experience with editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practical Skills Evaluation

Evaluation: Over the entire unit my practical skills and knowledge of these skills have also increased a lot since the beginning of the year...