Thursday 1 October 2020

Split Screen Video


Split Screen Video: 
This is my attempt at creating a split screen video, the video doesn't have any meaning to it, it's just a series of clips of my sister doing everyday stuff on one afternoon. If I recreated or attempted to create a spilt screen video again I would improve it by using a tripod as well as adding a better light source as the lights in my house are very warm tinted so it makes the overall video appear very yellow/orange tinted. I would also spend more time making sure the actual split in the video was balanced throughout the video as I found this quite difficult to do, so I would spend more time on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practical Skills Evaluation

Evaluation: Over the entire unit my practical skills and knowledge of these skills have also increased a lot since the beginning of the year...