Thursday 19 November 2020

4 Hour Film Challenge


 This is the final result of my 4 hour film challenge that I completed at home. With this video i wanted to show the Id, ego and superego theory and how they work with each other. When I wanted to show a different part of it, i wanted the lighting to reflect that too so I allocated the red light to go with the Id, the purple/blue light to go with the super ego and then a natural/neutral coloured light to go with the ego. i also wanted the clips in the video to sync up well when she was moving into the kitchen, so it had a match on action technique. It obvious to the viewer that the normal charlotte is the ego persona as in the end she decided to go 50/50 by only eating half of the chocolate bar. The ego and superego act also as if they are a devil and angel on both of her shoulders, both being very opinionated. In this video I used a tripod so the camera work was less shaky than my previous camera work. I also used a light-box with different coloured tissue paper to get the coloured effects in the video. To edit this video I used Adobe Premier Pro, i used effects on the other personas voices to make it more noticeable that it isn't just charlotte talking to herself. I also edited the videos colour and contrast for the mirror scenes to make it look even more dramatic, to show that they were completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practical Skills Evaluation

Evaluation: Over the entire unit my practical skills and knowledge of these skills have also increased a lot since the beginning of the year...