Thursday 19 November 2020

Plan for 4 hour film challenge

 My Plan for my first four hour film challenge:

  1. I want to include mirrors as a way of showing the different personas as well as lighting differences such as colour, these can then be further enhanced while in the editing process.
  2. I don't want the shots to look not in sync, such as i want my sister to go into the kitchen and grab a chocolate bar, this chocolate bar is what causes the whole controversy for the meaning of the 1 minute film. When she goes into the kitchen to get the chocolate bar, i want the shots to sync up as much as possible so it gives the shots a 'match on action' type of feel when watching the video. 
  3. I really want the clips colours to be very bright and dramatic in the scenes, so i'm thinking of experimenting with different techniques such as tissue paper and other colourful objects to try and add as much colour as possible to the clips. I know I want to use the colour red in some way as the representation that comes along with the colour red is mainly negative, evil, mysterious, so by using the colour red in a clip it already allows the viewer to suspect why this certain colour is used and who it is associated with and why.
  4. I don't want to add audio over the top of the clips because i want it to look as realistic as possible, so i will most likely keep audio in which was recored the same time as the clips.
  5. When I film the mirror scenes, i want it to appear to the viewer that the two personas can hear each other, so it allows them to speak of each other as if they're next to each other arguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practical Skills Evaluation

Evaluation: Over the entire unit my practical skills and knowledge of these skills have also increased a lot since the beginning of the year...